ENTER THE BIG FAMILY BUILD!
The Big Family Build is an annual Christian brick building competition, encouraging families to work on a shared project while diving into God’s word!
How do I enter?
Create a construction made of LEGO® bricks based on a scene, character, theme or passage from this year’s theme:
The Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke or John)
- Create with at least two members of the same family (You could also team up with someone who you consider to be family). Team members can be of any age, but we have a special prize for a build created only by kids 16 years and under.
- Fill out the application form and send us some photos/video of your creation from various angles. Please include at least one photo of yourselves with your build.
- Entries close 12th of July 2020.
- The first 20 entries go into a lucky draw prize.
- Be sure to encourage your friends and family to vote for your build in the People’s Choice Award.
Please note: The competition is only open to Australian residents.
Entries close: 12th of July
People’s choice online judging: 13th-21st of July
Winners announced – 1st of August
We are pleased to announce our judges Lyn and Matt from series one of LEGO Masters are back! Josh also joins the team this year to judge the 16 years and under category.
They will be looking for:
- Technical ability.
- Builds that communicate the message of the chosen passage.
Watch the video for some tips from Josh!
You can check out the 2019 winners here.
First prize – $250 LEGO voucher (Sponsored by Reeman Constructions).
Runner Up – $150 LEGO voucher.
People’s choice award – $100 LEGO voucher (Sponsored by Church Finance Central)
Under 16’s build – $80 LEGO voucher
All finalists – $50 LEGO vouchers.
Fast finisher – The first 20 entries go into the running for a mystery prize.
Advertise this event in your church or ministry context.
To let others know about this great competition, please share our Facebook post or the web link.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group which has not endorsed or sponsored this competition.