Sell through us!
If you are a Christian artist who uses the creative arts or writing to explore and express your faith, or if you are in ministry and have written some great material, consider becoming a contributor! We are passionate about creating a space where the arts are encouraged and works of all types can be used by others in proclaiming the good news of Jesus.
We believe God gives us gifts to be used and shared! Creative artists and writers express their faith and represent ideas in powerful, beautiful and fresh ways. We want to provide a way of connecting creatively gifted people and their work with those who can use it in teaching and proclaiming God’s word. We can also serve you by:
- Giving you exposure to a Christian audience.
- Providing a platform for you to sell your work.
- Advertising your events (e.g. exhibitions and live performances).
- Connecting you with other creative people.
Who can share or sell a resource?
We are especially interested in providing a place for those in ministry to share their resources and in supporting Christian artists, photographers, designers, writers, cartoonists and musicians to use their creative gifts for the glory of God. We will consider all contributions. Age and experience may not be a limitation.
What types of contributions will Zenos Media accept?
Photos, Bible studies, teaching resources, digital art, worksheets, poetry, short stories, scripts, music, pictures of artworks, sheet music etc.
(Please note: We are not currently accepting video media.)
Some important facts about contributions.
- All contributions must be in a form that can be digitally download. (For example, jpeg, mp3, pdf.)
- All content and copyrights remain the property of the original creator.
- Artists can provide a website link for business advertising or sale of work. (For example, visual artists may share a photo of their artwork in the form of a jpeg and provide a link to a personal website for sale of the actual work.)
- All contributions go through a screening process which assesses quality and content.
- To apply and to gain further details click the link below.