REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
- Zenos Media content is provided to the buyer as a download and therefore cannot be returned. All content is available for preview. For this reason we ask that you carefully select items before purchase.
- If you are unhappy with the content you have purchased, refunds may be given in certain circumstances. Please contact us if you wish to request a refund.
- Refunding a subscription will only be granted in exceptional cases, within 30 days and depending on how many downloads are credited to your account. All subscription content is accessible for viewing, so we ask that you thoroughly survey the site’s content before subscribing. If you have a concern and are genuinely dissatisfied with our content, please contact us.
Personal information you may provide when visiting our site or partnering in a project:
The provision of personal information is required when buying products, downloading free products or subscribing to our website. This information may include personal details such as your name, email, address, phone number, payment information and details of the church or Christian organisation you belong to. Such information may be voluntarily given when subscribing to a newsletter, filling in an online form or survey or when participating in or contributing to activities, services or resource production associated with Zenos Media.
How your personal data is used?
Zenos Media may collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process payments.
- To send you promotional material via email, social media or other means. Any email you are sent will have an ‘unsubscribe’ link, giving you the ability to prevent further contact.
- To improve the functionality of our site and improve customer service.
- To make connections with you or your organisation for the purpose of resource production or sharing.
- To understand how users interact with our site, enabling us to meet the needs of users in the creation and development of products and service.
How your personal data is protected?
Zenos Media respects the users of this website and is committed to protecting privacy. Information you provide will only be used by Zenos Media and will not be disclosed or provided to any other party. We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information to others.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing methods and have security measures in place to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Users may interact anonymously with our site by browsing, searching and viewing content. We may collect non-personal identification information through this interaction with the site. This may include information such as commonly viewed products and pages, the browser name and the means by which the website was accessed.
Other links on our site:
Users may find links on our website to other sites. These may include but are not limited to the sites of our partners, contributors and sponsors. We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to our site and are not responsible for personal or non-personal data collected by these sites. Refer to the terms and conditions of these third parties to determine their privacy policies.
Zenos Media has the authority to updated our policy at any time. We encourage users to check this page for changes.
or via our Contact us page.
Updated July 2018