Featuring 130 pages of talks, scripts, activities, games, colouring-in, all-age worship activities and parent information, this programme is a wonderful way to introduce the Bible to kids aged 2-12. The programme includes 4 topics with enough content to last 1 term. It also complements the short video, ‘Halloumi Memory Verses: 2 Timothy 3:16.’ The 4 topics include:
- What is the Bible?
- What is the Bible about?
- Who wrote the Bible?
- Why read the Bible?
To preview topic 1, click on the link on the right.
You might choose this programmes because it:
- Caters for different learning styles.
- Encourages game based learning.
- Not only teaches about the Bible, but encourages children to engage with the Bible.
- Encourages leaders to share real life faith experiences.
- Includes ideas for parent involvement in the home.
- Includes ideas for all-age worship.
- Allows choice in implementation.
- Is suitable for small and large groups, ages 2-12.
- Is suitable for leaders with limited experience.